Saturday 17 November 2012

Maybe I am watching too many tv series.....

Maybe I am watching too many tv series.....

Maybe I am watching too many tv series..... by saerdnaa on Polyvore

I have a crush for crime fight series like Castle and Bones and White Collar and The Mentalist and NCIS and Hawaii five-0 and for supernatural series like True Blood and Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf and fairytale series like Grimm and Once upon a time and Game of Thrones and Hero series like Arrow and NIKITA and Leverage and Detective series like Poirot and Sherlock and Alien series like Doctor Who and Of Course The one and only Gossip Girl. Maybe I have too much many free time in my hands or simply are too many eye caching series at tv so no-one can choose one or two...or three.......

No comments:

Post a Comment