Sunday 12 October 2014

Drew Barrymore Style Queen

She is one of the most hard working women at Hollywood, she is first of all mother of two, wife, produser, screenwriter,activist, film director,model, author, actress, role model for the ones that had rought childhood and offcourse she is an everyday style icon and pioneer in fashion. She is the living proof that everyone can do anything with hard work and a dream. Her style is sometimes rock sometimes glam and sometimes loose and comfy. In my opinion she was one of the most stylish pregnand women ever and she proves with her every day wardrobe that she has inborn style and she can do it without a stylist.
Drew Barrymore don't change cause you are my style queen!


Greek below------>
Είναι μια από τις πιο σκληρά εργαζόμενες γυναίκες στο Χόλιγουντ είναι πρώτα απ'όλα μητέρα δυο παιδιών, σύζυγος, παραγωγός, σεναριογράφος, ακτιβίστρια, σκηνοθέτης, μοντέλο, συγγραφέας, ηθοποιός, πρότυπο για κάθε έναν που είχε σκληρά παιδικά χρόνια και βεβαίως αποτελεί στιλιστικό πρότυπο και πρωτοπόρο της μόδας. Είναι η ζωντανή απόδειξη ότι ο καθένας μπορεί να κάνει τα πάντα στην ζωή του αν δουλέψει σκληρά και αν έχει όνειρο. Το στυλ της στο ντύσιμο είναι μερικές φορές ροκ άλλες πολυτελές και άλλες απλό και άνετο. Κατά την γνώμη μου ήταν μια από τις πιο σικάτες εγκύους που υπήρξαν ποτέ και αποδεικνύει με την καθημερινή γκαρνταρόμπα της ότι έχει έμφυτο ταλέντο στην μόδα και μπορεί να σταθεί και χωρίς στυλίστα.
Drew Barrymore μην αλλάξεις γιατί είσαι η δική μου βασίλισσα του στυλ!














I do not own any of these photos they are courtesy of zimbio

2 comments:

  1. Never really looked at Drew as a fashionable person but this post made me realize that maybe I should keep her on my radar for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you for your comment Vivi N. I am very happy when I see that my opinion in Fashion inspires someone other than me!

    ReplyDelete