Friday 29 March 2013

One pair of shoes is too little.........but many?



For long time now I was neglecting my blog. My mood is down and the weather is very...very bad for spring. In addition to that I can not find a new job and my incom is very low. So I am staying in and I am not buying anything even though I want it. But despite all that I can always hope that my fairy god mother will appear and send me to the ball with a new pair of shoes.......and I have the list to choose from.

 
One pair of shoes is too little.........many?
Top / Carvela Kurt Geiger pointed shoes, $68 / ALDO two tone heels / Miss KG embellished sandals, $44 / INC International Concepts closed toe pumps / Dorothy Perkins strappy platform sandals, $105 / Glitter sandals, $91 / Dorothy Perkins shoes, $83 / London Rebel shoes, $53 / Shoes, $48 / Wedge heel sandals, $38 / Forever 21 high platform shoes / Forever 21 pointed shoes / Forever 21 flat / Pumps, $33 / Ankle tie shoes, $30 / Pumps, $27 / Shoes, $13 / Slingback shoes, $13 / Flat, $7.57 / Carvela Kurt Geiger Lolita Silver, $38 / Lipsy Salem Black, $44 / Clear Peeptoe Platforms / Lipsy Joni Pink, $38

No comments:

Post a Comment